Although I love pizza, I rearly eat it because it's unhealthy.
1. 时间 （过去、现在、未来分别对应after、when、before)
when he was a young man, he was forced to leave his homeland.
Some babies learn to swim even before they are one years old.
2. 地点 Where there is a will, there is a way.
3. 原因 见上面
4. 条件 If you ask him,he will help you.
5. 目的 You must speak louder so that /in order that you can be heard by all. （和主+谓+宾+to+介词 的句式比较像）
6. 让步： 见上面的although
7. 比较 My hometown is as/so beautiful as Hangzhou
8. 方式 He looks as if he is angry.
9. 结果 He made such rapid progress that before long he began to write articles in English for an American newspaper. In fact, his English in one of these articles was so good that Engels wrote him a letter and praised him for it.（such 是形容词，修饰名词或名词词组，so 是副词，只能修饰形容词或副词。）
I am not as able to do this as she is.
Joe took a week off work so that his wife could take a training course.
You should stay home because if you go (there) there will be trouble.(there是主语，will是verb)
I was the only person in my office who was invited.
Abraham Lincoln, who led the United States through these years, was shot on April 14, 1865 at a theatre in Washington , D.C.
Gealileo lived in the city of pisa, where there is a leaning tower about 180 feet high.
作宾语时，answer what or whom about the Verb
作主语补足语时，answer what or whom about the subject（就是表语）
四、compound complex 并列复合句（复合句+三大从句）