Home >  > 调用google翻译的问题

调用google翻译的问题

一、a标签翻译错误的问题:

<p>I see on the Subclipse website however that they have 1.4.2 out for Eclipse. So I added a <a href="http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.4.x" rel="noreferrer">new remote update site</a> to my Update manager. When I tried to install it, it told me I needed <strong>Mylyn 3.0.0</strong>. So after much searching I found Mylyn 3.0.0 and added <a href="http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/e3.3" rel="noreferrer">another new remote update site</a> to my update manager. Then when I tried to install that, it told me I needed <strong>org.eclipse.ui 3.3.0</strong> or equivalent.</p>

翻译的结果,第二个a标签的翻译成了中文。

解决方案:因为标签比较特殊,通过replace替换来解决。

本文暂无标签